Wednesday, April 16, 2008

With You Today

Oh Jen and Mark.................what a day this will prove to be for both of you, and the kids. I have been praying constantly today and can't shake the feeling that everything will be okay with the treatments. I can't imagine how scary it is to ask how the chemo will affect you and be told "it depends on you and your body". Yeah, bite me. If I kick you in the kahunas, how will you feel? Bet he would have an answer for that! We love the both of you and are right next door to provide anything you need and will expect that you will call on us when it's necessary! Pick up kids? No problem. Sour Cream? Got it. Surgery gloves? Yep (don't ask why I have the stupid things).............Clorox Wipes, you know I do!! We love you both. I am off to Florida tomorrow and will be back on Monday night. I will be checking the blog to keep informed.

Maria and Kevin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark

If Maria and Kevin don't have it we probobly do.
Although we do keep running out of horseradish and honey :'}
Keep on keepin' on.

Adios