Monday, April 14, 2008

now what?

I think I am using this blog more for me than mark. Well, my parents left to go back to virginia this morning and I find myself saying, "now what?" Just having my mom here for a month gave me a sense of having a net and I feel a little now like I am suddenly supposed to fly solo. Thank heaven for our family and friends. I don't at all feel alone but maybe a little less sure of what is to come. Wed. we begin the treatments and the rest is in God's hands. Please pray for us. Pray that Mark tolerates this poison and isn't out of commission for long after each treatment. Also please pray that his heart is not compromised by the adriamyacin in the chemo. We sure would love to hear from you all. Sign up for a google account and let us know what's going on with you.
Thanks for your prayers,
love,
jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, we will do this.......period. Your Mom is fantastic and did what was needed as you all needed it. Generator, this CAN and WILL be done. You are right, this is perhaps more a medium for you right now; however, it helps Mark too when he isn't feeling like "Blogging On" at certain times. You are not alone....that feeling is possibly the worst feeling on earth to traverse. This one is not one on any of your paths to need to endure. LOVE, love will keep us together.....think of me babe whenever........and so on and so with no Muskrat Love required......"More pork sausages Mom, PLEASE"....sorry......leave this one in then....Love is higher than a mountain love is thicker than water.....ewwwwwww......try to get that one out of your head now. :-) Ancient Chinese Secret Huh Mr. Lee?........ :-)

Love,
M. Cooley

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark & Jen-and Kids-
It's the Janssen's from Iowa checking in!! We have our first CR tourney this weekend, and oh how it brings back such geat memories with the Costners. Time moves on, and things change, just as you guys have experienced in your lives recently!!! We will uphold you in prayer continually and ask God to provide unyielding strength for your body and souls during this time.
We love and miss you dearly!!!
Jon & Stacie

Anonymous said...

Partner: You've been on my mind today, even as I attempted to teach Water 101 to French speaking Canucks! They were an extremely nice group in Montreal. Now, tomorrow, Ottawa.

As Mary and I were at dinner tonight, and I perused the "Dessert Menu," (I didn't have any) for some strange reason, "creme brulea" came to mind. I told Mary of the times we had ordered that dessert, good and so-so!

Best of luck tomorrow. One thing I know, you'll have a-- when this thing runs out of teeth! Hang in there, you're in our prayers.