Sunday, April 13, 2008

touched lives

Mark,
I wonder if you have any idea of the lives you've touched. So many people today at church have told me they are following your progress via this blog and are praying for you. Friends in other circles of our lives have told me the same thing. Some of these have health and personal issues of their own they are dealing with but they have time to care about you.

Support like this does not come by accident. To have a friend you must be a friend so the way that you have conducted your life speaks volumes about your character.

2 comments:

jen said...

I couldn't agree more!!
jen

Les said...

Amen to your comments Warren. I couldn't agree more. While my association with Mark has been through you and for only brief times while fishing or talking about fishing, I feel close to him. I can only try to imagine what goes through one's mind when confronted with the news of a cancer. Thank god that he had so many friends and family to surround him with love and attention. Family is the real secrest to a good life and Mark's family will bring him through this setback with flying colors. I send him good vibs daily as well as a special prayer for a quick and full recovery. You, he and I have lots of fishing to do in the years to come.
God bless all,

Les