Wednesday, July 2, 2008

still in the hospital

well, now they want to keep him until saturday. He is still running a 101 fever and the antibiotics should kick in tomorrow. He is hot one minute and has chills the next. They are going to push back the 5th chemo treatment one week because his white blood cell count is just too low.(0.5) They did do a CT scan and we look forward to the results tomorrow. We ask for your prayers to include complete annihilation of the tumors, and for Mark's heart to remain healthy from one of the chemo drugs, which can do damage to the heart muscle.

I am off to bed and will do this all again tomorrow.

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about the infection and hope that Mark is back home soon. I have been keeping you all in my prayers since I learned about Mark's cancer from a friend of mine.

I know words aren't much at a time like this, but I do hope that it helps a little to know that even people you haven't met care about your family.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,

Michele