Wednesday, June 11, 2008

brick wall

Hi guys,

Today, Mark seems to have hit that cycle brick wall where the energy ends. I think he must have NO white blood cells so he becomes my little bubble boy. His outlook remains so positive and we head back in a week from today for round 4 and then take more pictures to see what shrinkage has happened to the beasts.

The kids finished school last Thursday and i am happy to report i have not heard the inevitable "I'm bored" yet. Liv has a steady babysitting gig next door and makes more money than all of us put together. Andy has started swimming again daily from 7-10 am at the Nat at school and is putting in applications at several potential employers. He is diligently working toward his Eagle scout and has a heavy load of summer reading for 2 classes in the fall so that starts this week. First with "Lord of the Flies" and then "Undaunted Courage -Lewis and Clark" This should be quite the challenge getting him to sit and read but my work is NEVER done!

Sure would love to hear from you all. My college roommate Theresa sent me some wonderful pictures of her wedding in Argentina and I miss her so much. I am catching up with High school friends (Jackie Tippman, Anne Casteen and Nancy Reed) and I Love it! Oh yes, I got a job at a recently opened funky gift shop and will probably be writing the owner a check every pay period instead of getting one.

Love to all of you,

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there brother, almost there

Adios

Master trim man :'}